Re: WAS I tested Bernd's IAT box......Hey Jon!

From: Jon Smith (jon@fast4x4.net)
Date: Thu Aug 30 2001 - 22:13:13 EDT

pretty??? man I'd hate to see what you call ugly!

this... this is pretty ;) it's also HOME :-) (and I'm not talkin about
the gaurdrail neither)
__________________
         Jon Smith
       Raleigh, NC
'95 CC 318 4x4 auto
   344rwhp/424tq

Hey Jon,

I almost came out to visit ya today but IBM came out here instead. RTP is
such a pretty place, well, it's pretty built up now but back in the days
when IBM first got started out there it was pretty. Now Cisco and everyone
else is out there.

Ron
00 PB SLT QC 4X2 5.9 46RE 3.92 LSD