some pics from Mopar Muscle Show & Go

From: Les/Steve ~Black Ghost~ (slarunde@bardstown.com)
Date: Fri Aug 31 2001 - 07:27:25 EDT

Hey all,
Here's a link to some pics from the Mopar Muscle Show & Go earlier this year
at Lake Cumberland Dragway in Russell Springs, KY.
http://lakecumberlanddragway.virtualave.net/mopar.html

The first pic is over looking the parking area and into the show field (in
the grass). Our truck is the one beside the big white canopy (but about all
you can see is the chrome grille), behind the yellow Dak R/T, there was also
a genII Dak but it was down the hill backed up against the trees so it can't
be seen in the pic.

The very last pic on the page is my cousin's '63 Sport Fury (white).

--
Steve & Leslie Runde the_black_ghost_2000@yahoo.com
'00 QC SLT+  3.9L V6 3.55 LSD