Hypertech for the 4.7L

From: WOT or waiting at a Red (dakatack@home.com)
Date: Fri Aug 31 2001 - 11:14:25 EDT

Hi all

I just spoke to the good folks at Hypertech today,
http://www.hypertech-inc.com/ . They indicated there was not enough interest
in a Power Programmer for the 4.7L engine for them to produce the product.
They said nobody is interested in performance enhancements for this engine.
I told them they might be in error and should reconsider their position.

Common, let's gang up on them and start calling them and sending emails
requesting they offer this product. Who know, we might get them to do it.

Please call Hypertech Sales/Tech at (901)382-8888
and
email them at techsupport@hypertech-inc.com

Patrick O'Day
2000 Dakota 4x4, 4.7L, CC