Re: O/T anyone using paypal?

From: A. S. (adakota4x4@hotmail.com)
Date: Sun Sep 02 2001 - 04:06:56 EDT

I've used paypal a few times with e-bay. I've had no problems. I actually
received money through paypal as well (a refund from an e-bay gone
bad....broke in shipping). Everything has worked perfectly and I haven't
paid a penny in any kind of charges. If you sign up for a basic account,
you'll be fine. I'm not sure about the 100 a month thing, but I do know
that I'm limited to the amount I can pay. You will have to eventually
verify (or something like that) you're account by giving them a bank account
number. I haven't done that. You will also need to give a credit card
number or an e-mail address that can be verified. That is, an e-mail
address such as AOL...not a hotmail account. I just used the credit card
number that I pay with.
Hope this helps!

--Aaron--
95 DSRC 4x4 V6