Re: Re: Re: Re: Removing Tree Junk????

From: Punch/ Crash2000 (2punch.crash2000@home.com)
Date: Sun Sep 02 2001 - 12:11:00 EDT

I'm thinking it's soot from the truck exhaust's, as many people at my work
(cn rail) have had locomotive exhaust crap, fall on their cars and actually
melt into the paint!

happened to my "white" Pontiac 6000

punch.
1998, Deep Amethyst, CC, V6, Sport, Homebrew K&N intake, Gutter Guard
grills, more to come!!!