3 Guage, Guage pod from Lo-Tek (got mine!)

From: Tim Berry (coolva1@home.com)
Date: Tue Sep 04 2001 - 10:32:15 EDT

I ordered it about 2 months ago, and got it Saturday...
It goes over the stock pilar, but covers the visable part completely... you
cant tell its not a full pilar replacement w/o looking with the door open,
or looking real close...
I also paid the $5 to have them match the color... well... its matched damn
good too... :-)

I have the following configuration with mine
CSI Water Temp (set to turn electric fans on at 190F)
Nordskog Air/Fuel ratio
Autometer Vac/Boost guage

Fits good, looks good, ect...
just wanted to let everyone know that I have mine, and its great!

well worth the wait... order yours today!!! =P

Tim Berry