Re: Re: 3 Guage, Guage pod from Lo-Tek (got mine!)

From: Michael Clark (mike@mikesdakota.com)
Date: Tue Sep 04 2001 - 14:31:55 EDT

SS> Darn it!!! Left out again!!! I think this is the same outfit that the Gen II
SS> list was going to get them through. I guess for some reason the deal fell
SS> apart.
SS> Sam South
SS> ET 13.61,MPH 105.88
SS> 95 Dak, 5.9L,3.90 LSD,5-speed
SS> http://people.mw.mediaone.net/sawcut64/home.html
SS> http://www.twistedbits.net/WWWProfile/dakota/Mt5J8FaDfVCv6/

Sam, I posted to our GenII list about this. I emailed them a while
back playing dumb and asking if any were available for our trucks and
they said there was no plans to build any. We were under the
impression they were working on them and now I find out it's not true.
 Oh well, anyone know of a fairly good universal pod that would attach
 to the stock pillar on a Gen II?
-- Mike
www.mikesdakota.com