leaking update

From: glogg@en.com
Date: Wed Sep 05 2001 - 00:56:14 EDT

Well I got the news from the dealer today and I am glad I was sitting down.
1) Intake manifold gasket blown ( i have heard about this from list but
they might as well do it while things are apart)
2) rear tranny seal was done and will be replaced
3) transfer case input seal is also shot
4) had transmission service done since it was that time and they had
everything apart

         All of this for a grand total of roughly $925.00....yikes. But at
least the Dak will be back in tip top shape. I am Dakota less until at
least friday and am stuck driving my dads crown vic (at least it is the
police interceptor version). Thanks for all of you that helped with the
problems.

-Matt Grose
South Euclid, OH
97 RC 4x4 Sport 3.9L V6