RE: Truck info..

From: David Medeiros (orange383@earthlink.net)
Date: Wed Sep 05 2001 - 09:32:40 EDT

I'm not familiar with profile pages. What's your link? For $3000, I am
definitely interested. If I remember correctly, the only thing wrong with
it is rear end noise (bearings) and the A/C not working, correct? If the
person you have looking at it isn't interested, let me know. My direct
e-mail is orange383@earthlink.net. I live in the San Francisco area so I'm
not too extremely far away.

David

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=595088344