R/T vs V6 ! don't laugh really!!

From: Punch/ Crash2000 (2punch.crash2000@home.com)
Date: Wed Sep 05 2001 - 14:36:41 EDT

while at work the other night, doesn't a fellow co-worker show up with an
R/T, so at 6am this morning the race was on. Now I knew I was going to get
creamed but, come on, that's just ridicules, by the time I got the old V6
up to speed the OR/T, had to slow down to let me catch up.

at which point he floored it, and damn if it didn't burn rubber, I gave it
my all, and lost site of him, as he vanished in the distance. : (

p.s. another co-worker almost got beat in his 90 vette, by a friggin Acura ,
that little rice rocket sure does move!! he had us on the hop, and we had
an extra 200lbs (me)

whens my dml sticker coming, sure could use the extra 10 ponies.

Punch
1998, Dakota, Deep Amethyst, CC, V6, Sport, Homebrew K&N intake, Gutter
Guard grills, more to come!!!