Re: R/T vs V6 ! don't laugh really!!

From: David Digney (dodgedakotaquadcab@hotmail.com)
Date: Wed Sep 05 2001 - 15:18:17 EDT

Hey Punch!

I bet my modified V6 Quad Cab R/T would take yours..

with/without the DML sticker,then you really would have a reason to
complain.. :)

David Digney
00' Dakota Quad Cab 3.9 R/T
3.9 V6,42RE,3.55,Rancho RS5000 Shocks
Mobil 1 10w30,Dynomax Super Turbo Muffler,
K&N Home-Brew,Gutter-Guard Grill Screen
DML Member/Wisconsin DML Representative
Dakota USA Member/Wisconsin Chapter President
"Dont ask to borrow it" (my truck,that is)