Re: NV3500 Problems!!!!!!! - 1st gear

From: Will Coughlin (willcoughlin@hotmail.com)
Date: Thu Sep 06 2001 - 00:30:42 EDT

The NV-3500 comes w/a factory fill of the Mopar Synthetic lube. They don't
reccommend that it needs to be changed for the life of the
truck(yeah,right-like that's the right thing to do). I have the same
problems you do, and more. The cold shifting thing definitely happens to
mine.If you find anything out, please post.

Will Coughlin willcoughlin@hotmail.com
'00 reg.cab,2wd,4.7L/NV-3500HD5-spd/3.92sg(9.25")
http://www.geocities.com/willcoughlin/index.html