Dakota wheels F/S cheap!

From: Mark Kuzia (flyboy01@mediaone.net)
Date: Thu Sep 06 2001 - 08:33:03 EDT

If anyone is interested, I have my old steel wheels and Dunlop tires for
sale. A set of 4 15x6 steel H/D style wheels and center caps, will fit 1991
to 2002 Dakotas. They were sandblasted and painted Gunmetal gray last
August, they have 5" backspacing. Included are a set of Dunlop GT
Qualifiers, two 235/70 front tires(60% tread) and two 275/60 rear(%40
tread).

I have them very reasonably priced, would make an excellent
2nd set. I need to get rid of them, I have 5 lug now and have no need for 6
lug wheels. Make me an offer, I will even deliver them for free in the
Detroit area.

http://people.mw.mediaone.net/flyboy01/wheels1.jpg
http://people.mw.mediaone.net/flyboy01/wheels.jpg

Mark Kuzia
flyboy01@mediaone.net
http://people.mw.mediaone.net/flyboy01/home.html
1995 Dakota 13.79 @ 102.45 mph "Fastdak"
~360ci, 5-spd, 8 3/4 rear / 3.90-SG
1994 Dakota 15.36 @ 91.56 mph
~318ci, 5-spd, 3.90 LS (bone stock, no mods)