Re: Hella triple horn set....wiring help

From: hemi@charter.net
Date: Thu Sep 06 2001 - 09:21:48 EDT

Kevin -

I work in Customer Service for Hella and get this question
from time to time. The problem with the instructions is that
they are translated from German and about a Zillion other
languages.

If you want to e-mail me directly at work at
jack.hilton@hellausa.com, I will be happy to send you a
wiring diagram that is easy to understand.

@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@
W Jack Hilton III
Dakota R/T Club Division 2 Rep.
www.DakotaRT.com
www.CyberMopar.com
www.Hella.com
@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@

On Wed, 5 Sep 2001 16:14:30 -0400
 "Kevin \(MAGNUM S/T\) Hoegen" <kevinhoegen@email.com>
wrote:
To any of you who have installed an air horn kit I could use
some
assistance.

I received the Hella Triple horn kit today, and I want to
install it while
keeping my existing horn in place. I'm slightly confused by
the schematics.

I plan to use the Hella relay along with a fuse from the
battery to the
compressor. The part that has me confused is making the
other connections to
the relay. I plan on having all the horn activated by the
stock switch
(steering wheel).

On the enclosed schematics, I have one connection to the
battery, one to the
compressor...but the other two I'm lost at?

If you can assist me with this, it would be appreciated. I
can even scan the
schematics if someone can dcifer them for me.

Thanks again
Kevin