Re: Hella triple horn set....wiring help

From: John_Neff@Dell.com
Date: Thu Sep 06 2001 - 15:59:57 EDT

The relay that came with my horns was exactly the same as the one that the
factory installed. The wire included with the horns was actually smaller in
the kit than the factory. Because of those two items, I felt confident
wiring my horns the way I did.

John

<snip>
You can do that and it will probably work fine, but remember the air horns
will draw much more amperage than the stock horns and that circuit may not
be rated high enough. Always better safe than sorry in this case.

On Thu, 6 Sep 2001 10:57:33 -0500