Re: White face gauge install....Parking light wire?

From: Chuong Nguyen (dester223@hotmail.com)
Date: Fri Sep 07 2001 - 02:16:25 EDT

I opened my fuse box and tapped the "instrument/gauge" fuse and it comes on
when the lights go on.
-Chuong]

PS. to make the install look clean. Work in a clean environment. and wear
those plastic protective gloves. you dont' want smear marks on your nice
gauges :)

<<
I got the APC Speed Glo gauges (they're white during the day, then glow
greenish blue at night) and I need to tap into the parking light wire off
the
switch, NOT via the dimmer. They say going thru the dimmer won't light the
gauges, so where is the parking light wire off the switch itself? Gonna do
it
tomorrow, so any help is appreciated.
Thanks.