IAT adjuster question Bernd, it's painless promise!

From: Fast4x4Dakota@aol.com
Date: Fri Sep 07 2001 - 11:46:45 EDT

Bernd,
I guess I was just wondering if the IAT adjusters shipping now are equipped
with the new decal shown on your page or if that will be shipped later???
Just curious since this is my next mod...

Luke
1996 Black 4x4 Dakota, SLT CC SB, 318, 3" 2 Chamber Flowmaster cat back
exhaust, 9" open element Mr. Gasket Air cleaner, 52mm Ported TB, 3923
Autolites, A-518 / 46RE, 3.55 geared Peg Leg 8 1/4, 31x10.50 BFG Mud
Terrains, Alpine CD player, Infinity Kappa Speakers.
If Murphy's Law ever leaves me alone I'll have this installed soon: E-Body 8
3/4" Rear axle, 3.55 gears, Detroit locker, 10" Brakes, and Moser Engineering
custom alloy axles!