RE: Re: DML:brake light ABS

From: Ronald Wong (ron-wong@home.com)
Date: Fri Sep 07 2001 - 13:45:17 EDT

I'm guessing wheel speed sensor.

Ron
00 PB SLT QC 4X2 5.9 46RE 3.92 LSD

From: owner-dakota-truck@buffnet.net
[mailto:owner-dakota-truck@buffnet.net]On Behalf Of KatedralDeAguirre
Sent: Friday, September 07, 2001 9:26 AM
To: dakota-truck@buffnet.net
Subject: Re:Re: DML:brake light ABS

I'm sorry i need to be clearer...its not my brake
lights that arent working. Its the "brake" hand brake
light and the "ABS" light that are staying lit on my
dashboard. The hand brake is fully released and the
light stays on. Now one thing, in Houston its been
raining alot, and there is lots of humidity about.
Could that get in and mess with fuses and connectors?
When I first got back the emergency lights wouldnt
come on after activating them. If you stood outside
while the blinkers were on, anything with the lights
wouldnt work, not braking nor signaling. As soon as I
disengaged it you could see when I hit the brakes or
put a turn signal just fine. The next day i checked
and then it worked. The day after that, this new
problem happened.
i'm just (sic) of it.