Re:Re: DML:brake light ABS

From: Chuong Nguyen (dester223@hotmail.com)
Date: Fri Sep 07 2001 - 13:59:53 EDT

Hey, my 97 dakota just had the same problem surface, Except mine come on
intermittentedly. Some times when you start it up, the lights stay on,
sometimes they stay off.... weird.

   I posted on the list, checked fuses, etc... and found nothing.

My friend who goes to OSU For chrysler's "CAP" apprentice program thinks
that it's the rear wheel speed sensor, but something that scared the hell
out of me was when my truck was in the air. I could hold onto the rear RIMS
(both sizes) and actually push it in and out. like the c-clips were bad or
the whole axle was about to break.

My dakota has 112k miles but i'm going to hook it up to a scanner soon to
find what's really going wrong. I also tried backing up and hitting the
gas to preload the rear brakes back up but it didnt' seem to do anything.
-Chuong