I nominate myself for a Trotman Award

From: Tom (webmaster@savechrysler.com)
Date: Fri Sep 07 2001 - 18:11:13 EDT

Hello everyone, havn't been able to post for a while. The hard drive in my
laptop is dead and I lost all my files (everything from the last 6 years!!!)
 I had no back ups. I'm on my old slow computer now.

Today I just did it again. I was moving my 4x2 Dakota across the street, my
4x4 was parked infront of me. I was not paying attention and hit the gas and
slamed my truck into the bumper of my other truck! For the 2nd time this
year! Thats two headlamps (the first headlamp was brand spankin new) and
two headlamp housings ruined.

The 4x4 will be getting a new engine (FINALLY) this month. Took me a while
to save it up. I'll post pics to my web site when I get it taken care of.

Project Save Chrysler its on hold untill further notice. I will post an
update to the site in the future some time.

"Its no joke Tuco, its a rope..."

Tom (Silver98)

webmaster@savechrysler.com
www.savechrysler.com

1989 Reg Cab, V6, Auto, 8 footer, 4x2
1989 Reg Cab, V6, Auto, 8 footer, 4x4 w plow