bill;headsup display

From: johnie bebad (slpndragon@hotmail.com)
Date: Fri Sep 07 2001 - 18:45:54 EDT

bill,
i recieved my headsup display that i told you about. i hope you didnt buy
one yet.oh the quality is good ..you just need every type of divertter
converter and diodes and chi chuks as we say here in louisiana.ill get back
with you when i get it all installed i will be able to save u alot of time
and aggravation.speaking of which you save my mechanic alot of time because
i taped and labeled all the wires previous to when i gave him the kenne
bell. and i work with program logic control boards and this thing is
designed for the imports so i have to make my own harness..guess how long
that will take/???