DAKSY, Hellas, wiring etc

From: Kevin \(MAGNUM S/T\) Hoegen (kevinhoegen@email.com)
Date: Sat Sep 08 2001 - 22:34:52 EDT

Hey Daksy!!

I got those hella triple horns working along with my boat horn...all at
once. WoooHooo...that's what I'm talkin bout! :-) I also installed an on/off
switch which matches the dash very well...hope to get a pic soon. The on/off
switch is for those occasions (inspections) when I don't want the Hellas to
come on when I hit the horn.

By the way, the addtional horn on the Hella kit AND the boat work very well
together to bring the tone lower, while still retaining that loud, colon
collapsing sound!!!

Thanks to all who helped with my NUMEROUS questions about wiring. Now I
have a LOUD sound to go with my LOUD color :-)

--
Kevin Hoegen
99 Solar Yellow MAGNUM S/T CC