Adding subs

From: umStefa (umstefa9@cc.umanitoba.ca)
Date: Sun Sep 09 2001 - 00:54:29 EDT

I want to add a pair of subs to my truck. I am thinking about placing a 8"
pair of them where the stock speakers go in back using custom fibreglass
enclosers, or getting my hands on a underseat tool tray (I don't want to
modify mine in case I need to go back to stock) and modifing it to hold a
pair of 10's. Unfortunatly I can't afford a thunderform box right now (just
payed my tution) but have a oppertunity to get some stereo equipment cheap
(Friend of mine had 3 10's and 2 8's in his Jimmy but after having his truck
broken into and the stereo equipment stolen 3 times in the last 2 months he
has decided that enough is enough. Insurance will replace the equipment and
he will sell it to me cheap (enough to cover his deductable and put a little
cash in his pocket))

2001 CC 4x4 3.9L