RE: Dak On Fire!!!

From: Ronald Wong (ron-wong@home.com)
Date: Sun Sep 09 2001 - 10:52:24 EDT

Ed, ole buddy,

When they said, "Burn up the road", they didn't mean the Dak too! Thank God
it was only the fan, whew! I think you're going to need to take it to the
dealer and get the codes scanned, unless you know someone who has a scanner.
And as far as the smell, find someone near you who steam cleans engines and
get it steam cleaned.

Ron
00 PB SLT QC 4X2 5.9 46RE 3.92 LSD