Re: Gen III window washer jug

From: Andy Levy (andylevy@yahoo.com)
Date: Sun Sep 09 2001 - 11:13:26 EDT

Yes, I have that washer on my '99. '00 and up may be different because the
jug was relocated to the fan shroud.

You aren't the first person to have that gasket thing melt. I imagine it's
gotten pretty hot under my hood (100F under direct sunlight, black truck)
but it's still in good shape. Maybe a funky load of washer fluid?

--
-andy
andylevy@yahoo.com