Re: Ont. DML BBQ (Sep. 15)

From: Bob Tom (tigers@bserv.com)
Date: Sun Sep 09 2001 - 18:09:01 EDT

At 09:26 PM 9/9/01 +0000, you wrote:
> Yep, I plan to be there, and I'm almost certain that Ed (White QC)
>will be there too. Unfortunately, I will be arriving "sans cuda", as I
>ran into a snag and won't have enough time to finish the tuning before
>the 15th. Guess you guys will have to wait until Daktoberfest to
>check it out. :-( I hope to take it over to NYIRP before the
>season closes though, just to see what it'll do. So, I'll just
>be warming a bench, but I'll be rootin' for ya, Bob! :-)

Shoot! I was hoping that we would enter the same class and
you would have to spot me at least 4 seconds :-)

I'll be running with about 100 -140 lb. less weight (off with the hard
tonneau cover and tailgate) plus will also be removing the 26 lb
Sears battery from the front and putting the 35 lb. Optima at the right
rear. I'm hoping that I can hook up and get a pb during the t&ts.

Glad to hear that Ed can make it too.

> (Should I bring anything?) -Jon-

Just yourselves.

Bob