Re: Ont. DML BBQ (Sep. 15)

From: Shawn Englehart (englehart@Sympatico.ca)
Date: Sun Sep 09 2001 - 19:03:23 EDT

Where is that? Think that maybe less then 2 hours from me. I am about an
hour North East of Cornwall. Wish I could go, that is one week from my
wedding and the Dak is up on ramps waiting for the transmission to return. I
might me in NB but if I am picking up the transmission that day from Trenton
then might stop in on the way by.

Shawn Englehart

--

Shawn Englehart return email: englehart@sympatico.ca www.geocities.com/englehrt http://www.dakota-truck.net/profiles/dakota/Yfz3JVR3VIJnE/profile.htm