My 3.9 R/T won another award today...

From: David Digney (dodgedakotaquadcab@hotmail.com)
Date: Sun Sep 09 2001 - 20:42:37 EDT

Well,it rained all day here in Southern Wisconsin.I attended another car
show today in Saukville,Wi(North of Milwaukee).Lots of great Cars,Trucks,&
Motorcycles.55 different classes in all.

This show had a total of 6 Dakotas(1-89' Shelby,2-97's,1-96,1-98,and of
course my 00' QC R/T).When i got there,they had me in the "Mini-Truck"
class...ahem,the Dakota Quad Cab is NOT A MINI-TRUCK!
(Yes,the promoter changed me to the 4x2 Stock Truck class)

There were 9 trucks in my class,and i came home with a 3rd place
plaque.(Must have been my "one of a kind 3.9 R/T that did it")They consider
a lowered 97' Dakota as a Mini-Truck,along with the 1st & 2nd generation
Dakotas.

Before my last 2 shows of the year,i'm adding "flares",and some things under
the hood too.

BTW,over 50 people inquired about the DML

David Digney
00' Dakota Quad Cab 3.9 R/T
3.9 V6,42RE,3.55,Rancho RS5000 Shocks
Mobil 1 10w30,Dynomax Super Turbo Muffler,
K&N Home-Brew,Gutter-Guard Grill Screen
DML Member/Wisconsin DML Representative
Dakota USA Member/Wisconsin Chapter President
"Dont ask to borrow it" (my truck,that is)