New billet shifter knob

From: jdharmon@earthlink.net
Date: Mon Sep 10 2001 - 15:50:24 EDT

Has anyone taken off their stock shifter knob yet?? We need one to get
the thread size off it. If you swapped to the Hurst short throw
shifter, then send the stock shifter shaft with the threads for the
stock shifter ball.

What we are doing is setting up to make a replacement billet aluminum
shifter ball for the Daks. This would be polished aluminum and a flat
face with the shift pattern scribed into it. This would also be around
2.5 inches in diameter like a billard ball size.

Anyone that wants to do this, great! You will not get your stock piece
back unless you pay for shipping. We will give you a free shifter ball
though. First come first served and we only need one! Email me direct
off the list.

jdharmon@earthlink.net