Sheesh...(sorta long)

From: DAKSY (rsmith13@nycap.rr.com)
Date: Mon Sep 10 2001 - 21:54:58 EDT

Hey, DML!
Just got done with the front differential fluid change (Mobil 1) on the
DAKSY....Guess I forgot just how much a PITA that was the first time...AND
there's something to be said for using Black RTV...I got the orange stuff
all over the place & it's glaringly obvious that I got extremely pissed off
trying to feed that damn breather tube up in there first...definitely gonna
crawl under her tomorrow before I head to work & make sure the cover is
sealed & the tube is in the retainer...Then I gotta do the rear diff
tomorrow nite...

Anyway, for some reason my post last nite didn't make it, & I wanted to say
that we're up to 6 DAKS (Me, Andy Levy, Jay Coyne, Stephen Grant, Bob
Nichols, Walt 'n Ingrid Felix ) & maybe a DANGO (Joe Levy) for the upcoming
"Valley" meet. For anyone who missed the earlier posts, the link is:

http://www.dakota-truck.net/profiles/dmlevent/

Now.. who mentioned a tri-state (NY-NJ-PA) DML meet? Why not the Valley?
It's easily accessible from Interstates 87, 88, & 90.

Hey, MagnumS/T! yeah...clean your truck & get your butt over here! If Bob
Nichols doesn't take all the prizes, you've definitely got a shot!

Hey! Chuck Robbins!...where the Hell are you?

What about you western NY guys? The Valley is NOT THAT FAR!

I've can send the DRIVING directions to my house or the Valley from ANYWHERE
on the planet, if ya need em.

Also, has anyone out there ever heard of smoked covers for the Gen III
foglights? Or will this compromise the effectiveness of the fogs? After I
get the smoked headlight covers this week, the only non-black/non-yellow
lights on the DAKSY are the fogs. Well, OK the brake lights are still red,
but they've got SY Ram's head covers on em...

Bob Smith (Daksy2K on AIM)
DML/DML
2K DAKSY CC Sport +
3.9l; V6: 4X4
(1 of 980 2K DAKSYs mfrd)
For the mods,details, etc., visit us at:

http://home.nycap.rr.com/daksy/

(ps, we're still working on it...
Susan on the page; me on the DAKSY! )