Re: Re: Gun Control - (very very long)

From: Chris Dicamillo (chris-dicamillo@home.com)
Date: Mon Sep 10 2001 - 22:27:31 EDT

Hey,

Marty, are you from around here?

I work at CSU and this rapist guy has alot of people gunnin' for him. I
don't think that gal needs to be carrying a gun to class, since this guy
seems to attack only at night/early in the morning. She should just
make sure she's with friends and such. The campus has tons of posters
and such all over.
I'm pretty nervous about the whole thing because of my wife and the guy
got into a garden level appt about 1/4 mile away from where we live.
 I'm scared to leave her along while I'm working late and stuff.

Oh, dak content... one of the rapist brochures was under the wiper a
couple nights ago.

Chris