Re: Gen III window washer jug

From: Bob Tom (tigers@bserv.com)
Date: Mon Sep 10 2001 - 23:31:21 EDT

At 06:29 PM 9/10/01 -0700, you wrote:
>Hey Bob, what is your type of racing anyways? Jay W

Drag racing.

If I have a chance to lighten the weight from the Dakota, I will.
I took off 85 lb the last time, 30 of it from the front. I cut
0.124 sec. off my ET, and it was at no cost.

I was intending to ignore some of the replies because it had nothing
to do with my original question but, for those who seemed surprised
that I would run with a minimal amount of washer fluid in the jug,
I have one question. When are you going to need washer fluid
during a 1/4-mi. race?

Bob Tom Burlington, Ont., Canada
'97 CC Dakota, 5.2L, 4x2, 44RE, 3.92SG, 4,275 lb (racing weight)
RW: 231.2 hp 340.0 torque PB: 14.71 93.19 mph