4 tires for sale, Falken Ziex 502, 235/60/16

From: Ragnarok (yum@yermom.org)
Date: Tue Sep 11 2001 - 05:01:02 EDT

About to replace my Falken Ziex 502s with some Kumhos, wanted to give
you guys first crack at 'em. They are 235/60/16, have about 20k miles on
'em and have basically all their tread left. These are performance
oriented street tires, not quite as big as R/T tires, but a very nice
upgrade for someone with stock rims/tires. They'll fit on 16x7 rims, but
look better on 16x8s. Overall diameter of about 27.25 inches, a bit
smaller than stock Sport or R/T tire diameters. They'll probably look
too small unless your Dak is lowered at least 2". If you want to see
what they look like, go to www.vulcantires.com, right there on the title
page. Shall we say, $200 plus shipping?($30-40) If you're nearby, we can
arrange a pick-up/delivery scheme if you like. Any questions, just ask!

William