Re: Off topic: NYC Just attacked by terrorists!

From: greg conner (dodgeboy93@hotmail.com)
Date: Tue Sep 11 2001 - 09:52:15 EDT

all airtravel in the us has just been stopped..and the pentagon was just
bommed, the whitehouse and the capitol both had bomb threats and were
evacuated...ole george w is gonna kill someone for this..

Dakota content: I put my dual friction clutch in on saturday
Greg Conner
1993 RC Dakota Sport
3.9L 5speed
15.4 @89