Current Situation in the US

From: ABeerCan@aol.com
Date: Tue Sep 11 2001 - 11:03:52 EDT

This is a time that we all need to pray for our fellow men. We need to
remember those who have perished in this horrid incident. We need to pray
that the leaders of our great country can take the appropriate action to
ensure that the US shows that we will NOT stand for such acts as these. We
also need to be prepared ourselves to do whatever is necessary to fight for
our country. We also need to pray for the brave men and women that are at
the site now trying to rescue those that are trapped and injured. It is sad
to see that it takes something like this to bring the American people
together with such dedication and pride. This is America dang it! One
nation under God, indivisible, for Liberty and Justice for all! We all need
to Pray at every chance we get that people will be found and rescued from
certain death and that those who have been found will be saved. We also need
to pray for the families of those involved for them to be comforted for their
loss or injuries. We all need to pull together to show these wretched people
that NO ONE WILL GET AWAY WITH ACTS SUCH AS THIS!!!! United we stand,
divided we fall.

William R. Hall