Re: Terror!!

From: Miles Harris (spikes_duall@hotmail.com)
Date: Tue Sep 11 2001 - 11:17:31 EDT

The only problem, who are the bastards. Not questioning your suggestion.
Just who do we go after.

The "Terrorist" (I prefer cowards) look at this country and see a citizenry
that seems to lack focus and is un-united. They think that this will scare
us. They are wrong. We now have focus, we are united and we are not scared,
we are angry. While we are a diverse group (the country as a whole and this
mail-list as a mirror) with many differing opinions but we become united
when we are attached.

I watch in horror this morning as the second plane crashed into the second
tower. My heart wept as I thought of all the innocent lives that were just
lost. As the news rolls in, and I hear of more carnage (just heard the part
of the Pentagon has collapsed and that a United flight has crashed into Camp
David.... not confirmed). Gentlemen and what few ladies we have on this
list, make no mistake about it, We are at war!

Miles Harris
Simi Valley, CA

http://webpages.charter.net/khoegen/links.html )