Re: Re: Off-topic:One of the sickest things I have ever heard!

From: Brian Mingle (bsm11@cornell.edu)
Date: Tue Sep 11 2001 - 13:07:20 EDT

I am not an avid supporter of violence, but those a$$holes just invaded my
home, and should be blown of the atlas! It's, no doubt, a middle east
country responsible! They have been a shingle on our ass for some time now!
No more Mr. Nice Guy, wipe them ALL out! All they do is fight over who's
religion is better!

Kill them all, and let God sort them out!

Brian