Re: Re: Current Situation in the US

From: bob (bnich@bellatlantic.net)
Date: Tue Sep 11 2001 - 23:28:04 EDT

Andy Levy wrote:

> I also do not find it coincidental that today is the anniversary of the
> Camp David Accords.
>
> Bernd D. Ratsch wrote:
>

> > Something to think about as well...this all happened on September 11th.
> > That's 9/11 (coincidence?!?)
> >
> > - Bernd

Hey Guys,
It's a crazy thing......seems so sureal...like a dream or something.....my
office is in Bayonne clear shot of the twin towers from the roof. Me and my
brother saw the second plane hit the the tower. About an hour ago they found a
truck on the bridge full of explosives and a van near Giant stadium full of
some shit heals in it. I called off work tommoro....I'd rather have everyone
home safe.
Anyway....my prayers are with all the victims, families and volunteers.
Somehow my gut feeling tells me this ain't over yet
Bob

--
Lowered 1998 Metallic Red Extended Cab
2/4" Drop, Gibson Cat Back, Street Scene Roll Pan, Shaved Tailgate, Lund Wiper

New Pictures "by Chuck" at http://www.intense99dak.com/bob.htm