Re: Hijackings. Was: Re: Headed to Help in NY City

From: Mark Smith (msmithgn@home.com)
Date: Wed Sep 12 2001 - 04:51:36 EDT

Jon...
 you wrote: "what a day! :-( It still hasn't really sunk in for me; I keep
expecting the credits to roll." I think 90% of the U.S. Population feels that
way... sadly, the other 10% are celebrating. Hey, food for thought here.. what
about "stun guns"? the police use them safely. i just hope it doesn't come
security on every plane.. thats a sad thought.

-mark
'95 Dodge Dakota (SM!TTY)
'84 Monte Carlo
'87 Buick Grand National (KATSASS)