DELIVERY FAILURE: Delivery time expired

From: Postmaster@shu.edu
Date: Tue Sep 11 2001 - 11:25:52 EDT

Your message

  Subject: DML Digest V4 #4098

was not delivered to:

  gaughrjo@shu.edu

because:

  Delivery time expired

attached mail follows:

DML Digest Tuesday, September 11 2001 Volume 04 : Number 4098

The subjects discussed in this digest are:
==========
Re: DML: 4WD Tire Size Question
DML: Getting rid of the fan clutch on a '97 5.2L ???
DML: Fiberglass leaf springs?
DML: 4 tires for sale, Falken Ziex 502, 235/60/16
DML: The Valley
DML: Re: RE: Re: Superchargers Attn. Tim Berry
DML: DML Logo
DML: Re: Conn emissions
DML: Not a DML Topic,but....
Re: DML: Survey for V6 owners
Re: DML: Gen I is sick: $125 fix, Sound Good ?
DML: RE: Fiberglass leaf springs?
DML: RE: Re: RE: Re: Superchargers Attn. Tim Berry
DML: RE: Not a DML Topic,but....
DML: Re: DML Logo
Re: DML: RE: Not a DML Topic,but....
DML: Off topic: NYC Just attacked by terrorists!
Re: DML: RE: Not a DML Topic,but....
Re: DML: Off topic: NYC Just attacked by terrorists!
DML: Terror!!
Re: DML: Off topic: NYC Just attacked by terrorists!
Re: DML: Off topic: NYC Just attacked by terrorists!
Re: DML: Terror!!
DML: Code P0442 - What is it??
Re: DML: Off topic: NYC Just attacked by terrorists!
Re: DML: Off topic: NYC Just attacked by terrorists!
DML: Current Situation in the US
DML: RE: Current Situation in the US
Re: DML: Terror!!