Re: RE: HEY--NRA__still wanna fight

From: Ed Buxton (flamin_red_dakota@yahoo.com)
Date: Wed Sep 12 2001 - 14:01:41 EDT

First, I don't want to nor was it my intention to
start a battle here. I guess I was venting frustration
in the
wrong venue. I knew then and know now it was
reportedly knives that the terrorists had, so please
don't call me or anyone else ignorant...especially
when they are voicing an opinion.

With that said, there was discussion on plastic guns
and the NRA was voicing their support of them. That is
when I ended my 15 year relationship with the NRA.
Whether these plastic or nylon guns ever came to
fruition, I do not know.

--- "Wisotzkey, Rich" <Rich.Wisotzkey@gd-wts.com>