Re: HEY--NRA__still wanna fight

From: Marty Galyean (mgalyean@acm.org)
Date: Thu Sep 13 2001 - 00:00:56 EDT

YES! You da Man, PUKELOSER!
(you should consider a name change though ;-)

I believe the ammo you refer to is called 'frangible' ammo.

I think the law should be that if you pass a fingerprint test that proves you are who you
are and you have 9mm or less frangible ammo, then you should be able to carry on
aircraft.

I hate the part about the fingerprints, but hell, as we know, a 767 can do a lot of
damage so we don't want terrorists walking on board with guns. But even if they do get
on board, they won't know how many average joes around them are also armed. they are no
longer dealing with a bunch of captive sheep at that point.

Dakota content:
I avoid flying because I hate being unarmed. I drive my Dak all over the western half of
the US to avoid flying. Its fun to drive!

Marty