Bye For Now!

From: Kyle Kozubal (grndak4x4@home.com)
Date: Thu Sep 13 2001 - 23:31:34 EDT

Well the police academy is going great, Friday is the end of week #5. There
are 18 weeks total. I am closing on my new house tomorrow(hopefully) and
will be unsubscribing from the DML for a few weeks. If anyone needs
anything, please email me at LPD111@MSN.COM
I will no longer be using GrnDak4x4@Home.Com
I am going to pack up the computer tomorrow evening before I attempt the all
night marathon move and hopefully get fully moved into the house/settled in
this weekend. Thanks for everything. Take care all and please be safe!
Kyle
93 Dakota 4x4 V6