1 new picture added to homepage :)

From: Chuong Nguyen (dester223@hotmail.com)
Date: Fri Sep 14 2001 - 14:31:18 EDT

Hey, I finally got my digital cam back and I'm slowly goign to redo my
homepage, but there's a new picture on the homepage where the dakota has a
good view of the custom "home depot" grille that's powder coated and just
makes the truck look awesome! Check it out and give me some opinions...
-Chuong

PS. the rims are elite 18x8.5 la Jolla wrapped in potenza SO-1s 245/40/18
and there's somewhere of a wheel well gap with a 2-4 drop.

I'll try to get more pictures as I cruise around town and whatnot