360 is in :-)

From: Doug Myers (dougmyers@starpower.net)
Date: Fri Sep 14 2001 - 23:59:09 EDT

Hey guys,

    As of tonite, my truck is officially 360 powered. After working on it
every nite after work this week, I finally finished up and started it
tonite. It sounds pretty mean, though I still need to adjust the
distributor. I've got access to a SnapOn scan tool, so I should get that
adjusted tomorrow morning :-). Hopefully I won't need to get a custom flash,
but I'm pretty sure that its going to need some tuning. Just thought I'd
keep the list updated.

Doug Myers
'99 Dakota RC/SB 5.9L/5-speed/3.92SG