Re: Air bag trouble

From: Wes Weems (wweems@fix.net)
Date: Sat Sep 15 2001 - 03:53:00 EDT

I dont know if the trouble codes you can pull from the odometer thing will
tell you too much regarding airbags but I would at least try it... on my 97,
I can do the on off on off on trick and usually find the reason for any of
my warning lights (unless its like oil, or washer fluid, which are self
explanatory =)

Wes