My Dak--For Sale

From: Mr. Plow (adam_is_mr_plow@hotmail.com)
Date: Sat Sep 15 2001 - 14:39:06 EDT

Ok, was gone for like a week, and there's 2 people asking about my truck, in
the first 2 posts i've read....

Guess i should say something?

2000 SLT, 4x4 Patriot Blue
Extended Cab
Tow package
Heavy Duty Electrical group
Heavy Duty Cooling package
4-Wheel ABS
Tire/handling package (came with the 31's and fender flares)
Soft Tonneau cover
Spray-in bedliner
32x11.5 Goodyear AT/S
Custom Chrome Front tow hooks
Interior: Fully loaded
           CD, tape, 3-band eq., 8 speaker w/tweeters (all factory)
           Steering wheel mounted stereo controls (leather wrapped too)
           Cruise, tilt
It's got just over 50,000 km on it, i'm rounding, but that's about 31,000
miles.

I've recently got a few superficial scratches taken off her, and had the
interior thoroughly cleaned, looks like the dealership did it.

I owe a little over $25,000 Canadian on her still, that's just under $16,000
US. I just want to get as close to breaking even as i can...
The truck is currently parked in Windsor, right across from Detroit. And i
could give directions to my place if anyone is interested in taking a look.
I guess i should post this in the classified section too? hehe

The Adam Blaster

P.S. Um... how do i get a login to post an ad there?