Re: DIE thread, DIE. WAS NRA

From: Mr. Plow (adam_is_mr_plow@hotmail.com)
Date: Sat Sep 15 2001 - 15:19:45 EDT

Oh my gawd Chuong!!!!!
First off, i totally agree with you, and have tried, to no avail, to get
these people to clue in to the fact that this is indeed a mailing list about
trucks, not guns...

But, i'd also like to add that your post made me LOL and my roommate just
asked if i was ok!!! hehe

Seriously though, gun-talk really has no place on the DML.
Jon, c'mon buddy, gimme the power to start banning people, please?????
hehehe

The Adam Blaster