Vinyle Decals...USA Pride

From: Kevin \(MAGNUM S/T\) Hoegen (kevinhoegen@email.com)
Date: Sat Sep 15 2001 - 17:37:14 EDT

Hey guys,
I lost alot of DML messages, so please excuse if someone is already doin
this.
I'm going to my local sign shop guy (the one who did my stripes and
graphics) and am going to see about getting a US Flag of some type as a
vinyl decal....possibly on my windows or heck, even a larger one right on
the back of the tailgate.

Anyway, I'm looking for some good ideas and/or waving flag pics (that would
look good as a decal). My plan is to customize the final design, then turn
it in for production. I wouldn't expect it to be that much $$, and if there
is interest, I may be able to set up mass production to provide other with
it.....or, I may simply have him post the decal and info on the net, that
way yall can order them direct.

Obviously, I am at the very begininng of this...if it is already being done
let me know...otherwise any help would be appreciated. I plan to talk with
him in person on monday.

I expect that this 'ordeal' we are experiencing is only the begininng, and I
believe that our WAR will be long lasting unfortunately. I plan to do what I
can to spread the word that we are all united. It was a great feeling to
drive around and see all the USA flags and pride being demonstrated by
people having flags on thier homes and vehicles.

Like I said, any pictures (of waving flags in particular), "quotes" etc you
have are welcome. Hopefully with a little help from yall, I'll have a few
ideas for decals to present so I can get these things made.

By the way, I don't plan on MAKING money from this, but I figure if many of
us are interested, I can get them made fairly cheap so we all can get one or
more at a reasonable price!

--
Kevin Hoegen
99 Solar Yellow MAGNUM S/T CC