Re: Re: 360 is in :-)

From: Doug Myers (dougmyers@starpower.net)
Date: Sun Sep 16 2001 - 11:11:35 EDT

    I used the NV-3500 from the 318. And I did get the right pilot
bearing... thanks Sam! It's idling rough right now, and dies occasionally. I
think its a combination of the 318 computer, big comp cam, and the
distributor not being synched yet. I'll be able to get ahold of a scantool
to take care of the distributor either monday or tues, and I'll be sending
the PCM out for a flash probably thurs or so. My new exhaust goes on
wednesday :-)

Doug Myers
'99 Dakota RC/SB 5.9L/5-speed/3.92SG